Friday, May 28, 2010

My Latest Obsession

I had a horrendous day at work today.

But, my latest obsession is cheering me up tonight. Last week in FL, I was introduced to Gymboree for the first time. I'm in love!! Their newborn collection is not huge, but the stuff they do have is so soft and sweet, I can't resist. After getting an e-mail about a Memorial Day Sale, I picked up another 3-6 month outfit for Liam, along with a 6-12 month outfit.

Later Gator reversible jacket, reversible pants & socks.


Little Peanut onesie, pants & bib:


The dangerous part? I spent enough money (both last week & this week) to earn Gymbucks where I get either $25 off a $50 purchase or $50 off a $100 purchase in July. The the bad news is that I'll probably use them, but the good news is that I'll save quite a bit on anything that we might need.

Just looking at these sweet clothes makes me so excited to meet the little boy who will be here in a few short months!

2 comments:

  1. I love this! So adorable. Liam will be a ladies' man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their blankets hold up really well and are of course soft so pick one up!!

    ReplyDelete