Saturday, July 3, 2010

*drool*


I've been looking for a diaper bag for months but I haven't seen many that I like-- I don't want a "babyish" bag, but I need something with plenty of pockets that will accommodate all of the stuff that you have to carry with a newborn.

I was browsing etsy tonight, and I think I've found the one:


That bow? I'm drooling.

The Mama's Diaper Bag by peacelovenpolkadots is made of sturdy upholstery fabric and has cotton lining inside with a zippered pocket, a large patch pocket and 2 bottle holders. It closes with a magnetic snap and has a large pocket on the outside back panel.

I really like this gray (it comes in quite a few other colors as well), and since our strollers and carseat are gray and green, I think that this one would actually match. I e-mailed the seller to ask if she does custom bags if there's a fabric that I find that I'd rather use-- If I order this gray one, I'd love to have a green patterned fabric as the liner.

If I get one, I'll definitely post pics!

7 comments:

  1. Www.Mrssmithbags.com I'm in love with them 40% off this weekend with the bestbag code. Or chocolatecakeclub.com and search for Mrs. Smith to find some cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, www.mrssmithsbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sassy, Stef! ;) I am a big fan of diaper bags that don't scream BABY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love that bow-- just cuz you're the mommy to a boy doesn't mean *you* can't be girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow very cute! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love that color especially!! And of course the adorable bow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog award on my blog for you. I've loved reading your updates and all of your fun suggestions for baby items!

    ReplyDelete