Friday, November 12, 2010

We're still here!

I just realized that I haven't posted in 9 days...we've been busy!

We're packing the car to head to Nashville to visit family and friends this weekend-- fingers crossed that Liam does well on his first out-of-town trip!

In other news, Liam's hit a growth spurt where he's been eating constantly, we're continuing to battle reflux and colic, Rob's staying super busy with work and grad school and we're preparing for company coming to visit in a few weeks.

Until I can get a real post written, here's a little video that I sent to Rob last night when he was stuck at work until almost midnight. (Please ignore my voice- I sound like an idiot.)

Life never slows down these days, but we're having so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. So darn cute! :) Glad you're hanging in there, Stef--I know it's been a challenging time for you guys. Hope you guys have a safe trip to Nashville! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh love the sneezes! too cute! have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO go teary eyed watching this!! He is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete