Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm baaaaaack!


Bet you thought you'd never hear from me again! Six weeks without a single post is a long time, but I promise, I have lots of good reasons why I haven't been around. The boys have been keeping me busy (as always) but I've also been working on a wedding shower for my big brother, his wedding (it was this weekend) & and a bunch of custom etsy orders. 

I'm happy to say that party planing is over for now, but I hope the etsy orders keep up. I'm loving getting to craft for money & the personalized paper products have been very easy to design and fill quickly. I'm working on adding some new designs to the shop and one day I'll do a post about some of my favorites and best sellers.

I'll post pics from the wedding shower later, but here are some pics from the wedding this weekend!!

We had the rehearsal dinner at Stoney River & had a nice private room. My parents and Sandy's family had never met, so the dinner provided a chance for everyone to get to know each other before the wedding the next day. Since there was no wedding party, it was just close family-- Eric & Sandy, my mom & dad, Rob & I, Sandy's mother & her boyfriend, Sandy's dad and her step mom, her brother & his girlfriend, Sandy's three nephews, her aunt, uncle & her cousin. (Our boys stayed at the hotel with a babysitter.) We had a delicious dinner and the wine (there was lots of it!) was a fantastic icebreaker!

 {Rob & I at the Rehearsal Dinner}

{My dad & I at the Rehearsal Dinner}

{My brother & mom}

{Me & the bride!}

Here is the slideshow I put together (at my parents' request) for the dinner:

 
It was raining when we woke up on Saturday morning, but it didn't dampen the bride's spirits at all!! We ended up having to move the ceremony out of the garden and into the pavilion but it was still very beautiful.
 
{eric & sandy, bucking tradition & hanging out the morning of the wedding}

 {the groom, just before the ceremony, waiting to see his bride}

{the happy couple}

{original site of the ceremony}

{you may kiss the bride}

{reception}

{first dance}

{cake}


 {liam, tearing up the dance floor with the ladies}

  {liam clapping for himself when the dj announced what a great dancer he was & everyone started clapping for him.}

{my dance partner, sandy's nephew travis}

 {my mom with jack}

 {my mom with liam}

 {me & rob}

{the bride (my new sister!) and me}

 
 {last dance}
 
We had such a good time & are so happy for my brother and new sister-in-law. They are a perfect match & we love her so much! This weekend was such a joy. More pics to come once we get the proofs from the wedding photographer!

I hope to post some pics soon of the wedding shower I co-hosted for them a few weeks ago & an update on the boys (who are amazing & growing way too fast)!