Monday, October 15, 2012

The Blakely Boys' Pajama Party



 I'm linking up today with my friend Meredith, over at The Tichenor Family for her Little Skeletons Virtual Pajama Party! Meredith came up with the super cute idea to pick a night, have all of us dress our kids in their Halloween skeleton pjs, then take pics, post them & link up!

Here are The Blakely Boys in their scary skeletons!






Next up, I need to snap some shots of the boys in their pumpkin pjs-- I LOVE Halloween! Liam's already practicing saying "Trick or Treat!"

(Also, my kids *really* need haircuts.)

4 comments:

  1. They are adorable! I linked too!

    http://ourbabyring.blogspot.com/2012/10/skeleton-pajama-party.html

    Happy Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are too cute!!! I linked up with Meredith also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute! I need to get G some skeloton jammies. BTW, I know Meredith IRL- we go to church together. Small world, huh?

    ReplyDelete