Tuesday, January 8, 2013

3 Years Ago Today...

...I found out I was pregnant with Liam. It felt like a miracle. 

(It still does.)

 (These rings were a gift for Mother's Day this year, made by Kathryn Riechert. LOVE.)

Three years ago today, I couldn't have imagined the twists and turns my life would take...yet every surprise that has come my way has made my life even better.

These boys... not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for every minute I get to spend with them and the amazing gift that they gave me... they made me a mom. 

Three years ago today, I knew my life would never be the same-- but just how incredible it would be, I never could have imagined.

6 comments:

  1. There is nothing like that BFP after battling infertility :)
    Love the rings and love the new blog design. I've been meaning to tell you that :)

    xx Cheryl

    PS - Believe it or not (even after my recent comment) I decided to challenge myself once more to blogging. I mean honestly blogging. Only time will tell right ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome miracle! Lovely jewelry too :)

    ReplyDelete