Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sewing Sunday

I spent most (ok, ALL) of yesterday feeling quite lazy, so I decided to try to be productive today. Other people have been busy having babies and they need gifts!

Abbey is my brother's best friend's baby girl. I made her three monogrammed burp cloths and a pair of reversible baby shoes.


Luke is my mother's friend's son's baby boy. He's also getting three monogrammed burp cloths and a pair of reversible baby shoes.



While I was on a roll, I made a few burp cloth sets to add to my etsy shop.

The first set is Alexander Henry's 2D Zoo in Blue, paired with Michael Miller's Disco Dots:


The second set is Heather Ross' Goldfish fabric. (I plan on pairing it with a coordinating tangerine polka dot by Amy Butler) This is one of my favorite fabrics ever printed-- it's too bad it was discontinued. I have a little of this left I'm saving for a quilt, but I was able to make these with some scraps.
It's Rob's favorite,too. I think you can see why:

Hopefully, I'll have a chance to make a few more things this week!

2 comments:

  1. Um you best be saving the goldfish burpcloths for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all yours! Just send me the little guy's name!!

    ReplyDelete