Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Great Pinterest Challenge: A Warning


Oh, um, hi.

I used to blog here, once upon a time... but life just got a little too hectic and a little too stressful and something had to take a backseat for a bit... I'm sorry to say that it had to be this space. I miss it and hope that I can be better about posting on a regular basis. 

I have lots of things to talk about! I'm 32 weeks pregnant. Last week I turned 31. My mom turned 63. Liam turned ONE! I have stories and pictures and fun things to tell.

But that's not what this post is about.

I'm obsessed with Pinterest & if you've signed up, you probably are, too. I've pinned so many fun ideas for parties, our home, my wardrobe, crafts, etc. But unfortunately, it seems like this is often the definition of Pinterest:


My lovely friend Christina, who blogs about crafts, IF and her beautiful baby girl Wren over at The Subfertile Frugalista came up with The Great Pinterest Challenge-- a chance for us to actually make some of those things we've pinned, show them off and be entered in a drawing for some fun prizes that will, no doubt, further crafting addictions everywhere. (If you want to participate, please do!)

Lucky for me, the challenge ran through the end of Sept, so I had the opportunity to include back to school stuff, a friend's baby shower, party stuff and now Halloween stuff! In order to participate in the challenge, I need to create a post for each project that I completed, then link each to her blog...and, ummm, there are 17 of them.

So, if you're interested in the craftiness and want to see what I've done, tune in for a flood of posts in the next two days. I'll show a pic of what "pinspired" me (snort), what I made, and include a link. If you don't care about (awesome) crafts, then skip them and tune in for Liam's birthday post when I'm able to finish it!

I promise it won't be another three weeks.