Friday, September 30, 2011

Pinterest Challenge #16: Halloween Bucket

I saw these Halloween buckets on Pinterest and fell in love with them! However, the pin was a link to an etsy shop and the seller charges $22 per bucket and $7 for shipping! Ouch!

So, I bought a small black bucket from Hobby Lobby for $2.50 (it had a Halloween sticker on one side that I was able to remove) and found an etsy seller who specializes in vinyl decals to cut me the circle, the initial, the name and the polka dots for $6! I have a Cricut and could have cut these myself, but I don't love the fonts that I have on my cartridges and buying one roll of vinyl would have cost me more than the decals did!

I can't wait for Liam to carry this Trick-or-Treating for the next few years (the bucket's only about 5" tall) and I ordered the decals to make one for Jack, too!