Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'm sick.


I've had a tickle in my throat since the beginning of the week & yesterday, I developed a cough that I couldn't ignore. I came home from work a few hours early to try to rest a little & I thought it was just allergies until I developed a fever last night...

Since then, I've felt achy, tired, with a sore throat, cough, runny nose and headache. I have no appetite and I alternate between being freezing and roasting. I must have come down with some little bug.
My fever has hovered around 99.8 degrees which doesn't sound too bad-- But my body temp is , on average, a little over 97 degrees (not a typical 98.6) so this is more of a fever for me than some people-- similar to 101.4...
Hopefully I'll start feeling better tomorrow.
::weak smile::

No comments:

Post a Comment