Friday, October 9, 2009

Still sick.

After a trip to the doctor, complete with chest xrays and bloodwork, I found out that an upper respiratory infection is the cause of my misery. I'm so thankful that it's not the flu-- this should be easier to recover from. I got a steroid shot at the doctor, went to pick up $120 worth of prescriptions (oh. my. god.) and now I'm back home in the bed, nursing a mug full of chai tea. I'm hoping that the steroids will give me a boost of energy this afternoon and that I might be able to get some work done-- if not today, then tomorrow. Two days out of the office is going to kill me and I haven't felt well enough to even work from home. I don't want to be behind.

But for now, until I feel a little better, I rest.

1 comment:

  1. Rest up and feel better. I always secretly enjoy a good sick day, and I never get them :)

    ReplyDelete